WoW Dragonflight 10.2 Services Guide and FAQ:
New Zone: The Emerald Dream
- The entrance to this location can be found in Shady Sanctuary, situated in Ohn'ahran Plains. In terms of size, this location is comparable to Ohn'ahran Plains itself.
- A new cycle of public events, each succeeding the last, begins with Superbloom. Follow Sprucecrown, an Ancient, as he awakens the bloom, aiding him in his task by battling foes and participating in various missions. Trigger Emerald Frenzy, during which a sapling appears, and players are encouraged to gather items to initiate Emerald Bounty. Here, defenders test their finger dexterity, stimulating seed growth and reaping rewards when it blossoms.
- A new world boss: Aurostor the Hibernating.
New Faction: Dream Wardens
- Maximum Renown level is 20.
- A new campaign comprising 6 parts will be available.
New Raid: Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
- Igira the Cruel,
- Council of Dreams,
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame,
- Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle,
- Tindral Sageswift, Seer of the Flame,
- Fyrakk the Blazing.
New Legendary Item
New Set Bonuses
Gear Upgrade System
The upgrade system has been reworked:
- Hero items can now be upgraded to 6 (up from 5);
- Mythic items can now be upgraded to 4 (up from 3);
- Crests have become currency and no longer take up bag space;
- Fragments have been removed;
- Crests can now be traded up for higher-level Crests once reaching the lower level Crest’s item level or higher.
- For example: Using Season 2 item level numbers, players would become eligible to trade their Whelpling Crests up to Drake Crests when every gear slot had reached item level 411 or higher. Trading up to Wyrm Crests would become available at 424 (again, in every gear slot, using the same rules as crest redundancy), and trading up to Aspect Crests would open at 437.
- PvP gear can now be upgraded using Flightstones and Crests (formerly Honor).
- All PvP activities now reward Flightstones, while Crests can be obtained as rewards from rated activities;
- The Crest cap is now 90 per week to purchase 6 upgrades (down from 10).
- New glyphs to collect to learn 3 new traits:
- Swift Skimming (Passive): Ground Skimming can occur now while affected by Thrill of the Skies.
- Wind’s Respite (Passive): After activating Aerial Halt, experience a brief moment of weightlessness as the effects of gravity are reduced for 4 seconds.
- Second Wind (Active, 3 charges, 3 minute recharge): Instantly generate 1 vigor.
- New dragonriding races and world quests in the Emerald Dream.
- New dragonriding mount: Flourishing Whimsydrake
- New Grotto Netherwing Drake appearances to collect.
The ability to fly on regular mounts is now attainable after completing the Dragon Isles Pathfinder achievement:
- Complete all Dragonflight main storylines:
- Explore all Dragonflight Zones:
- Reach Renown 15 with all Dragonflight factions:
Season 3 Mythic+ Dungeons Rotation
- DOTI: Galakrond's Fall (Dragonflight) - 39 min;
- DOTI: Murazond's Rise (Dragonflight) - 39 min;
- Atal'Dazar (BFA) - 30 min;
- Waycrest Manor (BFA) - 39 min;
- Blackrook Hold (Legion) - 39 min;
- Darkheart Thicket (Legion) - 30 min;
- Everbloom (WoD) - 35 min;
Throne of the Tides (Cataclysm) - 30 min.Normal epic dungeons (+0) will now also count towards Great Vault progress. However, loot table locking will still follow the roster of dungeons for Season 3 - if you complete, for instance, Neltharion, it will not be possible to receive loot from this dungeon in the Great Vault during the third season, even if you have completed 8 Neltharions +0.
New Appearance Models: