WoW Gearing Guide and FAQ:
Gearing is an integral part of the game to improve your character, because in addition to personal skill, your equipment plays a decisive role in most WoW activities. This process usually drags out for quite a long time, especially if the character is critically dependent on the ratio of armor stats. Most often, Gearing in WoW comes down to completing the same activities over and over again, hoping for luck. In order to advance in the PvP rating or Mythic + Score, players are constantly faced with the need to improve their equipment, and often they have to get gear in completely different activities they want to play. Our WoW Gear Boost Service is for anyone who loves to play World of Warcraft but doesn't have the time to grind the right items. A well-equipped character is one of the criteria on the way to getting the full enjoyment of the gameplay.
How do you get top gear in WoW Dragonflight?
- 405 iLvl - Mythic Plus Gear in Dragonflight Mythic+20 dungeons of Season One
- 415 iLvl - Upgraded dungeon's gear for Valor points up to rank 13 for 2400 Mythic+ rating
- 421 iLvl - Dungeon gear from The Great Vault weekly rewards
- 424 iLvl - Raid gear from the Vault of the Incarnates mythic difficulty
- 424 iLvl - Elite PvP Gear for Honor and Conquest points for 2400 PvP rating
What is the fastest way to gear up in Dragonflight?
- Once you have complete the main storyline on your character, go through all the mythic+0 dungeons - this will allow you to get a starting 372 iLvl gear and start more complex activities
- The next step in getting stronger equipment will be Mythic+ dungeons up to key level 10 and a Normal difficulty raid, completing which you can get gear up to 398 iLvl, an alternative for PvP players is to farm 1800+ PvP rating
- After getting the starter mythic+ and raid gear, you will be ready to farm the heroic raid and higher M+ dungeons up to the 15th level of the key and get armor 405-411 iLvl, as well as some items 421 iLvl, which is only 3 lower than items from Mythic raid, alternative for PvP players is 2100+ PvP rating and PvP item upgrade for Honor
- After all of the above, your character is ready to go through the most difficult PvE content - conquering the Mythic raid, and PvP players to start their adventures on the way to the Gladiator title
How do you get gear in dungeons WoW?
- To get the maximum level Mythic+ gear in Season 1, you need to farm Mythic+20 keys, it is from this level of dungeons that you can get 405 iLvl items, and for completing M+20 you get a weekly reward of 421 iLvl
What is the max iLvl gear in WoW Dragonflight?
- The highest possible iLvl gear in the Dragonflight Season One is 424 iLvl from the final boss Raszageth the Storm-Eater in the Vault of the Incarnates Mythic raid
What achievements do you need for gear in Dragonflight?
Increasing iLvl of gear in both PvE and PvP WoW Dragonflight content is tied to getting the appropriate achievements. In almost all game systems, gear upgrade requires iLvl to be unlocked to earn a certain rating.
Why buy WoW Gear boost?
- Time saving - there are many reasons why customers prefer to get WoW gearing boost. But the most important reason is always time, because not everyone has more than 8-10 hours a day for the game to freely spend them on equipping their character. Due to insufficient equipment, you may miss some important and interesting parts of the game, as well as your character will not have an advantage, which will degrade the overall gaming experience
- Alternative characters - is another equally important reason to buy gear. Sooner or later, most players decide to try a new class and have to start all over again. Of course, in this case, repeating the whole process can seem terribly tedious and boring. This is where gearing services from Smartboost come in especially handy and you can get high iLvl gear for your additional characters in no time without the need for tedious and long farming
- BiS Gear - is the best possible gear for your class-spec. Most often, such equipment drops out of the most difficult activities, and it even happens that for BiS PvE Gear you need to farm PvP and vice versa. Usually, players without a highly skilled group or guild cannot get BiS equipment without additional help. Our WoW Gearing services are aimed at making sure you don't have to worry about such a problem anymore!
What can I get from the WoW Gear Boost in Dragonflight?
- Item Level Boost - the level of your items allows you to feel comfortable in various activities, which greatly increases the enjoyment of the gameplay. Our WoW Gear Boost gives you the ability to quickly and effortlessly achieve any Overall iLvl gear you want in no time!
- Full Mythic+ Gear - getting full dungeon gear can take quite a long time, in addition to finding a suitable strong group, you have to go through a huge number of different Mythic+ keys to get an item from M+ dungeons in each slot. Our Mythic+ Gearing boost gives you the opportunity to get everything at once, without wasting time and nerves in LFG
- Full Raid Gear - raid equipment is considered one of the best, but getting it requires a lot of effort, and provided that you can only get a drop in a raid once a week from a certain difficulty, then a full raid gearing can take months. We provide a WoW Full Raid Gear service that allows you to get the maximum number of items for each raid completion of the selected difficulty, which will significantly reduce the time to get a full gear
- Full PvP Gear - will allow you to achieve maximum results in PvP and raise your rating to the sky. None of the PvP activities can be comfortable if you are constantly dying due to weak gear, but farming a high iLvl PvP gear is a long and monotonous process. We suggest that you do not waste your time on routine, but get WoW Full PvP Gearting, so that nothing will stop you on the way to your PvP goals and titles
- Tier Sets - the power up of your character is critically dependent on the additional bonuses you have. One of the most important bonuses are passive skills and additional characteristics that Tier Sets give. For some classes, the presence of these bonuses plays an important role both for the gameplay and in general for the spec class to be playable at all. However, in fact, obtaining a Set is tantamount to farming specific items, and can be compared to obtaining BiS equipment. We offer you WoW Full Tier Set carry service, and you don't have to spend weeks or even months completing raids to strengthen your character
- Specific Items Farming - will allow you to get any desired item for your character. Farming any particular item in WoW is probably the most tedious and monotonous process. You need to repeat the same activity dozens, and sometimes hundreds of times, and the result depends only on your luck and the number of hours spent. Our WoW Specific Item Farm Service will let you get what you need while our experienced teams make the process fast and smooth
- BiS Gear - nothing can be better than Best in Slot equipment, this is the best ratio of stats on each item in each slot, tailored to your specific class and specialization for maximum profit. Not all WoW players can afford such equipment, because in addition to the fact that it takes an incredible amount of time, most often they have to get it in the most difficult and completely different activities. Smartboost offers you this exclusive WoW BiS Gearing service that will allow you to get a list of the best possible items in each slot for your character