Sepulcher of the First Ones [SotFO] is the third and final raid of Shadowlands and consists of 11 bosses, culminating in an epic battle with the jailer himself, Zovaal. In the raid of heroic difficulty, the drop is limited to 291 item lvl and increased items 298 iLvl drop from the last three bosses. As usual, in heroic difficulty, achievements are presented both for completing the entire raid, and for killing each boss separately.
Tier Sets bonuses remained in the game as before. They are represented by 5 inventory slots: Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves and Legs. Each class will have dedicated Class Tier sets, with a 2-piece and 4-piece set bonuses that benefits every class and spec, which allows you to select equipment variantly.
In Season 4, SotFO raid with the Fated affix is available and, of course, new achievements were added along with it. Our team will gladly help you to get Heroic: Fate of the Sepulcher achieve which is part of the meta achievement Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids.
Once a week in one difficulty, a full raid run gives you x10 fated bosses kills for questline that rewards you with Puzzling Catel Dinar used to exchange for Weapons and Trinkets from any Shadowlands raids from Season 4 Raid Vendors and x10 heroic shards for Cosmic Creation Impetus used to uprgade your normal raid items to heroic iLvl.
Heroic Raid is always an interesting adventure, a one of the stage in the history of the game, the introduction of a more powerful gear, the learning of tactics and boss mechanics!
In the Heroic raid you can get powerful and actual gear of the current content which will make you feel comfortable in various new activities.
Buy SotFO heroic raid boost to get great PvE gear and equip your character for game activities of any complexity!
You will get:
Additional rewards or progress in:
- Start time: ~24 hours (we have a lot of raids every day!)
- Lead time: ~2-3 hours
- Additional options may increase the start time, but not the lead time!
- Self play - you go to the raid yourself, however, you do not need to know tactics or fully participate in the process of killing bosses. You can simply follow the group, observe and enjoy the process
How Fated SotFO heroic raid boost works:
- By Self Play boost method you will receive an invitation to the group at the appointed time and summon to the raid
- You may stay afk during the fight, but be sure that you hit every boss at least once, otherwise you will not be able to get loot from it
- By Piloted boost method our manager will сlarify all the details with you and pro-player will drive your character
- We will invite you to our private Discord conference. This will allow you to track the progress of the order and stay in touch with your personal booster
Important note about Fated SotFO raid boost:
- Achievement Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer no longer available
- Some SotFO raid rewards and achievements can only be earned once per character or even per account
- By completing Fated SotFO raid of a higher difficulty, you will get most of the achievements of the previous difficulties
- The Fated affix only works on one raid per week and the raid changes after every weekly reset
- You can buy SotFO raid boost at any time, regardless of which raid is currently affected by the Fated affix
About Fated SotFO raid loot and trade options:
- There are items, as well as quest items, that can only be obtained once a week with only one difficulty, including LFR
- You can only get loot from bosses of each SotFO raid difficulty once a week
- If you have added loot traders, you will receive items received by the players assigned to you. Other raiders are under no obligation to share loot with you
- In case you do not get the guaranteed number of items in one run, we will organize another one on the next reset to reach the minimum number of gear
- Your personal loot items are always included in the total number of guaranteed items
- If you do not order additional loot-traders, you will receive loot through the personal loot system: items you get from the bosses yourself
- Please keep in mind that the current loot distribution system in the game does not provide any guarantees that you will receive any personal loot
- Trading some SotFO raid items may be restricted by game mechanics
- There may be other customers in the same SotFO heroic raid run with you. They are not obliged to share items with you
Guaranteed loot in Fated SotFO heroic mode:
- Without loot traders - no items guarantee
- 1 loot-trader - 2+ guaranteed items
- 2 loot-traders - 3+ guaranteed items
- 3 loot-traders - 4+ guaranteed items
- 4 loot-traders - 5+ guaranteed items
- 5 loot-traders - 7+ guaranteed items
- 7 loot-traders - 9+ guaranteed items
- 10 loot-traders - 12+ guaranteed items
Upgrading Fated SotFO Items:
- By completing SotFO Heroic Fated Raid you will be able to upgrade your Normal items to their Heroic versions
- Combining x20 shards from Heroic mode will create a Cosmic Creation Impetus
- You can use it on any Fated Raids item to upgrade it, including those purchased with Puzzling Catel Dinar
- One shard is always given for each boss killed in the SotFO heroic raid
- Please note that Heroic and Mythic mode shards are different currencies
Sepulcher of the First Ones bosses route list:
Your safety comes first for the Smatboost team:
- Privacy of customers is essential for our team, we never discuss the service you purchased or suggest additional services in the in-game chat
- It is better not to discuss the acquired boost in the game chat with anyone, even with in-game friends
- Any questions related our services, you can always message manager on the site or discuss details in the discord conference with your booster
- Assigned drivers who fulfill your SotFO raid order always log into the game from the same location that you usually play from
- While SotFO raid boost is running, our drivers always set invisible mode, which hides your online for your friends list
- Live stream may not be available for services provided to more than one client at the same time
- While you are getting Sepulcher of the First Ones boost, you had better not record any in-game logs
Advantages in Fated SotFO heroic raid boosting on Smartboost:
- Pleasant SotFO heroic raid run in a group of professional players
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Avoiding wipes and long tries
- Saving your free and game time
- Getting fun and cool rewards
- 24/7 customer care service
How to pass SotFO heroic Fated raid:
- Add the Self play option if you want to go to the raid on your own
- Add service to your shopping cart and complete the payment
- Our manager will contact you to confirm delivery details
- Assign a booster to fulfill your order
- Get the order done!
You may be interested in:
For any additional information, please, contact our manager via live chat!